The purpose of this survey is to gather input about the optional projects described in the Medicaid Transformation Project Tool Kit from residents in Spokane, Pend Oreille, Stevens, Ferry, Adams, Lincoln, and Whitman counties.
- Approximately 30-45 minutes to complete
- Score each of the six optional projects in the tool kit based on ten criteria provided
- Skip projects entirely by clicking "next" if you do not wish to score that particular project
- Perfect need not be the enemy of good: In other words, please do the best you can using your own knowledge and the information provided. This is an initial "temperature check" from our community partners. A deeper dive will follow for the most promising projects.
- Forward this survey to your friends and colleagues in the seven-county region
- Thank you for your time!
In 2016, Better Health Together was designated the lead for one of nine Accountable Communities of Health including Spokane, Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Lincoln and Adams counties. As part of the recently secured Medicaid Transformation Demonstration (waiver), BHT will serve as the lead in coordinating and overseeing selected regional projects from the Transformation Demonstration Tool Kit. Our state will have the opportunity to earn up to 1.1 billion dollars as an incentive for achieving specific outcomes through these projects. We believe our best chance of success comes from drawing on where there is already community momentum towards these outcomes. We value your feedback on which projects would be the best fit for our region.