Why share your MS Story?
Personal stories provide emotional resonance and breathe life into an issue in ways that other methods cannot. A story bank, or a collection of stories, can help ensure that the National MS Society has the ability to show the impact of the issues that count the most for people impacted by MS. Stories can increase public awareness about MS and help guide the work of our advocacy and programs department.
What kinds of stories do we want to tell?
• Health care, prescription drugs and insurance access.
• Disability home modifications.
• Importance of MS research.
• Need for accessible communities.
• Whatever comes from your heart! What do YOU think the world needs to know about MS?
What challenges have you faced?