GlobalCapital US Securitization Awards 2019: The Nominees
Welcome to the 2019 US Securitization Awards
GlobalCapital is pleased to present the nominees for its annual US Securitization Awards.
The nominees in the following categories were chosen via a month long nominations process, peer review conducted by the publication and GlobalCapital's own research.
Please read the following rules carefully to ensure your votes are counted and that the awards a the most accurate reflection of the markets.
- Voting is limited to five votes per institution on a first come, first served basis per category. This is meant to limit the voting power of the largest firms and encourage them to send the poll to clients and peers.
- You do not need to be a subscriber to vote. Teams are strongly encouraged to circulate the poll as widely as possible to clients so that it is the most accurate reflection of the market.
- You may skip to any category. You are not required to complete the entire survey. You are also not required to complete the survey in one sitting. You may re-enter the poll to change or edit responses until the deadline.
- The poll will close at 11:59pm on Friday, March 29.
- GlobalCapital reserves the right to disqualify any votes that it deems invalid.
- Below, please enter your name and contact details. This will be kept entirely confidential.