Pennies 4 Change
Thank you for registering as an ACCESS Pennies 4 Change fundraising group!
WE ARE EXCITED FOR OUR FIRST ANNUAL PENNIES 4 CHANGE!
CHANGE STARTS WITH US!
CHANGE STARTS WITH US!
Domestic and sexual violence happens everyday and touches every corner of our community. Most of us know someone who has been impacted by violence. By participating in this fundraiser, you are EMPOWERING vicfims and survivors of crime in your community. ACCESS supports and advocates for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and other violent crimes. By working together, we can BE THE CHANGE our community needs to end violence. Your contributions will help ACCESS to continue to do this work and support survivors.
How does it work?
1. Have a group of people that want to participate? Great! Each group needs one representative to register for their group. This is the person we will reach out to if your group wins the drawing.
2. Groups will have until Oct 31st ,2021 to raise as much money as they can. Once you are registered, groups that raise over $1,000 will go into the drawing for our grand prize. ACCESS staff will reach out to each registered group to schedule a time for pick up of the cash and check donations you have accumulated. If members of your group would like to make their donation online, they can do so at https://www.assaultcarecenter.org/en/about_us/events/. Members making online donations will need to let their group contact person know, so those donations can be counted towards your specific group.
3. ACCESS will draw for a winner on November 5, 2021 and we will contact the winning group via the contact person who registered the group.
What is our grand prize?
1. Group passes to No Escape Iowa
2. Group gift card to Perfect Games
3. Group gift basket from Chocolaterie Stam
4. Group gift cards to Muckey Duck Pub restaurant
A BIG thank you to the businesses listed above for their donations to our grand prize!!
Thank you to our sponsors - Mary Greeley Medical Center and Barilla!
If you have any questions about ACCESS's Pennies 4 Change Fundraiser, please reach out to Annie Randolph at email@example.com or 515-520-4345. Visit our Pennies 4 Change events page for all current info on the fundraiser.