Who should be Chief DIGITAL Officer of the Year for 2017?
Thank you for taking the time out to make your recommendation.
As you know, the CDO Club was the first - and is still the only - organization to give out the annual “CDO of the Year” award. The CDO Club has given the award in the U.S. since 2013, the U.K. since 2014, the European Union since 2015, and Australia/New Zealand (ANZ) since 2016. When we started the Club, there were only a few hundred CDOs globally. Now, there are thousands.
And so, starting in 2017, it’s your turn to decide who the Chief Digital Officer and Chief Data Officer of the Year should be.
Submit your nominations below, and we’ll enter your name into a drawing to win a free ticket to the 5th Annual NYC CDO Summit on April 26-27, 2017 (you can also nominate anonymously, but won’t be entered into the drawing). We’ll be accepting nominations until February 28, 2017.
Some criteria for successful nominees include:
As in previous years, the candidate's role and responsibilities are more important that their actual title ("CDO"). For example, previous winners have included the CMO of GE (who previously served at GE for six years as "Executive Director of Global Digital Marketing"); and the Digital Director at Obama for America. For more information, and to learn more about previous winners, visit the CDO of the Year page on our website.
- A successful track record in implementing digital transformation and/or data-driven culture at their organization;
- Regularly deliver key products, apps, services, or platforms that increase digital revenues, decrease costs, enhance employee loyalty and retention, or improve customer service;
- Use data, insights, and analytics to maximize profitability, reach, and engagement, and to gain a holistic view of the customer to improve the customer journey;
- Play a critical role in evolving their company or brand from analog to digital;
- Have longevity in their position;
- Is collegial with peers, collaborative across the C-suite, and a mentor to staff;
- Serves as NED/Board Director for other companies or organizations.
Feel free to pass this survey along to your colleagues.
Please nominate a Chief DIGITAL Officer or someone who has similar responsibilities in the following categories below: