The Insight Team at Coventry City Council and the Partnership for Coventry keep a list of Coventry residents who have told us that they would like to be invited to take part in future consultations, engagement sessions and events.
- You agree that we may send you invitations to participate in surveys and consultation events being conducted on behalf of the Council and the Partnership.
- You are under no obligation to respond to any survey or consultation that you receive.
- You may email us at email@example.com should you wish, at any point, to opt out of receiving invitations and your details will be removed from the list.
- Your details will be held securely and all data you provide will be treated in confidence.
- Your email address will not be available to anyone outside of Coventry City Council or the Partnership and will NOT be sold on to any third parties.
The information you provide here will be used by the Insight Team for the purposes of inviting you to take part in future consultations and engagement sessions. Please be advised that the information you provide will be stored on SurveyMonkey servers in the United States of America. SurveyMonkey gives an undertaking never to disclose survey questions or responses to others without permission.
If you have any queries or would like further information about joining the database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do NOT wish to be invited to take part in any future consultations, you can exit this survey by following this link.