2021-2022 William E. Hardy Scholarship Application
1. Only owners, employees and family members of companies with membership in MTBMA may apply.
2. No application will be accepted from individuals working as an intern unless a family member works for that firm and belongs to MTBMA.
3. Executive board members and family, board members and family, scholarship committee members and family are not eligible.
4. The entire application must be completed in order to be considered.
5. A letter from the student to the MTBMA Scholarship Committee must be completed with the application explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship.
6. Transcripts and proof of full time status must be submitted annually with each application.
7. All applicants must complete and submit entire new application package annually.
8. Application deadline is August 1st, 2021.