Screen Reader Mode Icon

Question Title

* 1. The Central ValleyWater Board requires the California Rice Commission to report the number of domestic water wells by county. These are the domestic drinking water wells on parcels where rice is produced.

Note: Where a portion of the rice parcel is leased to a party other than a grower and the terms of the lease give the grower no control over the drinking supply wells on that parcel, the owner of the rice parcel is responsible for sampling those drinking water supply wells.

I have a rice parcel that provides drinking water to a structure (home, office, shop, etc.)

Question Title

* 3. Location by county or counties of the drinking water well(s).

0 of 3 answered