GlobalCapital European Securitization Awards 2019: The Nominees
Welcome to the 2019 European Securitization Awards
GlobalCapital is pleased to present the nominees for its European Securitization Awards.
The nominees in the following categories were chosen via a six week nominations process, review among market participants conducted by the publication and GlobalCapital's own research and data.
Please read the following rules carefully to ensure your votes are counted and that the awards are the most accurate reflection of the markets.
- Voting is limited to five votes per institution on a first come, first served basis per category. This is meant to limit the voting power of the largest firms and encourage them to send the poll to clients and peers.
- You do not need to be a subscriber to vote. Teams are strongly encouraged to circulate the poll as widely as possible to clients so that it is the most accurate reflection of the market.
- You may skip to any category. You are not required to complete the entire survey. You are also not required to complete the survey in one sitting. You may re-enter the poll to change or edit responses until the deadline.
- The poll will close at 11:59pm GMT on Monday, January 28.
- GlobalCapital reserves the right to disqualify any votes that it deems invalid.
- Below, please enter your name and contact details. This will be kept entirely confidential.