The Product Marketing Specialist is a key contributor to the global product creation process for the Car Seat and Accessory category. This individual will engage in product marketing deliverables to ensure successful launch of new products, while providing on-going product knowledge support for their respective category.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain product information database and sends communication updates to internal key partners.
- Maintain global product documents utilized by the Customer Experience team.
- Project manages artwork creation and development of labels, user manuals, packaging and hangtags.
- Provide support for consumer research initiatives including coordinating samples, survey development and recruiting for child fit, vehicle installations and in-home user testing.
- Assist in conducting market analysis and maintaining competitive matrix.
- Assist in monitoring consumer reviews and collaborating with Customer Experience team for product improvement considerations.
- Responsible for ordering and distribution of all Sales and Marketing Sample needs.
- Work closely with cross functional Product Development team (Design, Engineering, Quality), along with Car Seat Advocate, Brand Marketing, International Sales and Customer Experience team.
- Attend and support consumer events as needed.
- Support day to day tasks as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively, manage multiple projects and stay organized
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Management
- 2+ years in product marketing or product development, preferably at a consumer good company
- Previous experience working on brand and products with global presence a plus