Sydney North Primary Health Network is working to improve primary mental health services in the region. Our mental health priority areas are:
- Aboriginal Mental Health
- Child and Youth Mental Health Services
- Psychological Services for Underserviced, At Risk and Hard to Reach Groups (currently provided by Access to Allied Psychological Services Program), including:
- Psychological Services for Perinatal Depression
- Psychological Services for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse groups
- Suicide Prevention Services
This is your opportunity to tell us what you think is working well, what is not working well and potential solutions to improve primary mental healthcare services.