Research Pioneer 2022 -2023
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team in Amman, Jordan for a period of 6 months in Summer 2022. Designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students from diverse backgrounds into our organisation, the internship will enable you to improve your analytical and technical skills, build new connections and gain insight into working in a multicultural environment.
Requirements for Candidates:
- Fluent English skills for international applicants
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to commit full-time (40 hours/week) for a period of 6 months
- On-going or completed master’s degree in development, gender, international relations, public policy, economy, or another relevant field within the scope of Edmaaj.
- Interest in the Middle East socio-political and development context.
- Residing or willing to reside in Jordan.
- Technical writing skills.
- Previous experience or professional internship in the field of international development (preferred)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing consultancies working in development across the MENA region.
- Hands-on experience in research, communication, business development and monitoring and evaluation.
Six months unpaid internship (small stipend for transport costs).
Sounds Interesting? Apply by 14 July through this application.