The DAWN Leadership Award is presented annually to a woman in higher education in Delaware on the basis of leadership activities and significant contributions to any aspect of higher education.
You may nominate yourself or someone else. The nominee must:
- Have excelled in the field of higher education
- Have been successful in demonstrating “steps to success”
- Be a role model for “rising stars” in higher education
To submit a nomination, provide a description of the nominee in 250 words or less. Attach a copy of the nominee’s resume or bio and other supporting material at the link(s) below (these items will not be returned). Nominations must be submitted no later than September 24, 2021.
The Leadership Award will be presented at the Delaware ACE Women’s Network Fall Dinner. The Leadership Award Winner(s) will receive:
- Special recognition at the Annual Fall Dinner
- A leadership award and certificate
- One year free membership to Delaware ACE Women’s Network
- Paid registration to the Annual Fall Dinner