Nonprofit Community Assessment for the Chattahoochee Valley
As all of you in our communities work together to vanquish COVID-19, we at the Community Foundation and United Way are fielding a lot of questions. Both donors in our community, many of whom give through our organizations, and nonprofits with whom we partner as funders are assessing their situations and looking for ways to serve most effectively.
We are providing this assessment tool so that nonprofit organizations in the Chattahoochee Valley can tell their stories. Hopefully these stories will offer supporters an objective way to assess the developing impact of COVID-19, the ways our nonprofit community is responding, and opportunity for investment in both the short & long term.
Here’s what you need to know:
· Any 501(c)(3) organization doing business in the Chattahoochee Valley is eligible to complete the survey.
· Organizations (preferably executive directors) can complete a survey at any time. Logging in from the same computer and browser they used to initially complete the survey, they can update their information as situations develop. Be sure to update the date on your survey as you adjust your answers.
· If you’d prefer to skip a specific question, you may do so.
· Survey results will be posted every Monday, capturing the most recent data available.
· It is very important to note that every organization’s information will be listed publicly. Any question can be left blank if the organization doesn’t want it to be public information.
· Results will be posted in Excel, sorted alphabetically by Organization Name. They can be downloaded and resorted by the Organization’s City and/or Organization Type.
· We also offer a version of the results in a downloadable PDF document, one page per Organization, sorted alphabetically.
· We’re improving the tool and our reporting mechanisms continually; offer suggestions to JJ Musgrove, CFCV director of donor services, at email@example.com.