Health Leads mobilizes the nation’s undergraduates to provide high-impact services to low-income families and, in the process, to transform our healthcare system into one that is more effective and more just. We believe that undergraduates have what it takes to effect this transformative change, and we are always seeking passionate, committed students to join our movement.
If selected to join the Health Leads team, you will be expected to:
- Dedicate 8-10 hours a week for at least two semesters.
- Fulfill all program expectations as outlined in the application info packet, including participation in all training sessions.
- Participate in biweekly Reflection Sessions and Family Follow-Up Sessions
- Attend HL events, including advocacy, social, and resource activities.
- Actively contribute to the HL community through involvement in committees and the pursuit of original initiatives.