1. Only original ballots printed in The Courier-Tribune will be accepted and counted. No photo copies allowed. Only 2 ballots per individual will be accepted.
2. Online voting limited to one ballot per household.
3. Official ballots will be published in The Courier-Tribune on July 15, 22, 29 and August 5.
4. Deadline for entries is Friday, August 10 at 5pm.
5. Business establishment or person to be voted on must be located in Randolph County.
6. People and places voted as “Readers’ Choice” are chosen by majority vote of Courier-Tribune READERS ONLY. The Courier-Tribune is not responsible in any way for choosing winners in this contest.
7. Minimum of 45 categories must be filled out for your ballot to be counted.
8. Employees of The Courier-Tribune & their immediate families are not eligible to vote.
9. Contact information must be filled in for votes to be counted. All information will be kept confidential.
10. Winners will be announced in The Readers' Choice section on Sunday, October 7.