- Please use this form to submit 15 nominees as per the guidelines to provide you with feedback. This will allow you to receive feedback from at least 12 feedback givers.
- You should select the nominees (feedback givers) in consultation with your trainer and with his or her agreement.
- Please ensure that all categories of staff are included in the nominees list (Eg: Consultants, Senior Registrars, Registrars, SHO's, Nursing officers, Medical Students, Pupil Nurses, Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, Labour Room Midwives, Technicians etc. as relevant)
- If a nominee is able to provide you online feedback (e.g. if the nominee has a valid email address and is conversant in the use of a smart device/computer), you should provide his or her email address.
- Please make sure the email addresses are valid and are functioning.
- You should provide this list to the Medical Education Resource Centre (MERC) of the PGIM before the deadline (as designated by the Board of Study) of submitting the MSF. (All trainees at MD level should submit MSF forms at least twice - Once during pre-MD period and once during the post-MD period - during their training unless otherwise deemed necessary by the relevant Board of Study.)