Online Nomination Form for the 2023 Bora Laskin Award
The University of Toronto is inviting nominations for its annual Bora Laskin Award for Outstanding Contributions to Canadian Labour and Employment Law.
The Award Committee is comprised of:
- Ginette Brazeau, Chair, Canada Industrial Relations Board
- Justice Emily Burke, Supreme Court of British Columbia
- Brian Burkett, Fasken Martineau, Toronto
- Professor Renée-Claude Drouin, Faculty of Law, University of Montreal
- Ron Pink, Pink Larkin, Halifax
- Professor Kerry Rittich, Faculty of Law, University of Toronto
- Tom Roper, Roper Greyell, Vancouver
- Professor Daphne Taras, Dean, Ted Rogers School of Management, Toronto Metropolitan University
- The Honourable Warren K. Winkler, former Chief Justice of Ontario
The Award Committee will consider nominations received on or before Friday, June 23, 2022.
To submit a nomination, please complete the entire form below. Thank you for your participation.
All nominations will be considered confidential.