This 2-hour seminar covers the following topics:
- The Big Picture - Important issues and concepts that you should consider when applying for a job. Are you simply looking for "any" job or are you seeking to build a career that will help you achieve your long term goals.
- Four Silver Skills and Three Golden Skills - This section of the class addresses key skills that will set you apart from the crowd.
- Increase Your Chances of Getting an Interview - There are a number of proactive steps that you can take that will greatly increase your chances of having a prospective employer choose your application from among the many others that people have submitted as someone to interview. We show you what these steps are and how to use them to your advantage.
- Key Terms - Knowing how to describe your work history, skills and abilities in terms of key terms is critical to getting an interview and having the chance to convince an employer that you are the best applicant.
- Practical Experience - Finally, the class will provide you with a hands-on exercise that will help you bring all that you have learned together.
To register, please complete the information below: