Hugo House: Scribes Summer Camps Scholarship Application
Please complete this form to request a need-based scholarship for a Scribes Summer Camp. We will do our best to ensure our programming is accessible to everyone, regardless of current financial conditions. Please note, full scholarships are only granted on rare occasions.
- Full or partial scholarships are granted based on financial need, and are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- A place will be held in your requested camp once your scholarship application is received.
- All provided information is confidential.
- Scholarships are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. Responses will be sent 2-4 days after application is received. The last day to apply for a scholarship is one week before the camp is held.
- Once your scholarship is accepted, you will receive an email. Instructions on confirming your registration will be included.
If your household income is SAME or LESS than the 30% AMI amount in the King County Housing Authority guidelines on low-income, you are eligible for a scholarship at Hugo House. However, we also understand that special circumstances could provide reasoning for tuition assistance.
Please contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 455-9713.