PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE BEGINNING
Applications must be completed once started and can take 10 - 15 minutes to answer all questions. (Incomplete applications will be discarded.) Be prepared to do the following:
- Must be an artist, non-profit organization or government entity. No residency requirements.
- No advertising permitted. However, the inclusion of contact information connecting visitors to your website for future direct contacts and/or sales is encouraged.
Here is one source for tips on How to Create a YouTube video.
- Create a YouTube video of 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Longer submissions may be considered if artist provides compelling reasons.
- Provide a link to YouTube file of sound and/or visual images to be submitted for viewing or listening in the Learning Lab.
- Create a description of images and/or sound including a title slide or identifying information for the viewer as imbedded captions.
NOTE: If selected, we will work with you to create a final edited version of the images or sounds suitable for presentation.
For application questions, please contact Susan A. Friel at email@example.com or 312-744-1425.
Click Below to Begin