Thank you for your interest in getting involved with a ULI Atlanta Committee. Please complete the below form to apply for a position on the committee of your choice. The Committee leadership will review your application, determine your eligibility, and confirm your seat on a committee.
NOTE: Due to the limited number of committee seats available, applying does not guarantee a spot on the committee.
ULI Atlanta Committees Include: Awards, Membership, Programs, Sponsorship, Technical Assistance Panel (TAPs), Urban Plan Volunteer, Women's Leadership Committee (WLI) and Young Leader Group Committees
- Must have an active ULI membership (Full or Associate Member)
Expectations of Committee Members:
- Regularly attend committee meetings
- attend 8 out of 12 meetings; for groups that meet bi-monthly, attend 4 out of 6 meetings.
- Attend any program and/or event that you are involved in planning.
- Active participation in District Council activities.