Deadline for submissions is Monday, September 14, 2020
We are pleased to issue a Call for Presentations for the all-virtual 2020 Research Meeting week being held November 30 - December 4, 2020.
Public Health Crises: The Research Community’s Critical Role in Readiness, Response, and Recovery
The crucial role that academic health centers play during global health emergencies and public health crises has never been more clear. And the groundbreaking research conducted at academic health centers not only leads to medical breakthroughs and innovative discoveries, but contributes in important and substantive ways to every aspect of public health crises.
Topic areas to be explored include:
- Research in the wake of COVID-19
- Strategies for increasing racial diversity of the scientific workforce
- International Research Trainees
- New Title IX policy
- Role of funding agencies/CDC/State Department
- Considering future working scenarios