2012 U.S. Communications & Information Technology Consulting Market Study
of survey complete.
Thank you for participating in this 2012 U.S. Communications & Information Technology Consulting Market Study, jointly sponsored by The Brookside Group and UCStrategies.com.
This annual study is used to define, compile and share intelligence, insights and trends on your market. We use the intelligence gathered in this study to help confirm and position the influential role, value and importance the independent consultant community has as an established component of the market channel structure throughout the evolving Communications and Information Technology (IT) industry.
In recognition of your participation and valuable feedback, we will:
1. Send you a PDF summary of the study's key findings (you can expect to receive this summary by the end of March 2012);
2. Contribute $2 for each submitted and fully completed survey to the USO's Operation Enduring Care (http://www.uso.org/operation-enduring-care.aspx) in support of our wounded and ill troops, their families and their caregivers;
3. Give six survey participants, based on a random drawing, a $25 gift certificate from your choice of iTunes, Starbucks or Staples.
MARKET DEFINITION & SCOPE: For the purposes of this study, Communications & Information Technology consultants are defined as independent consultants hired and compensated by end-user (enterprise, SME and SMB) clients to provide advice, direction and recommendations on the communications and IT solutions that best meet the needs of their clients across the following categories of products and services:
• Voice communications/networks
• Data communications/networks
• Video communications/networks
• Wireless/mobile communications/networks
• Unified communications
• Contact centers
• Cloud/Hosted services
• Collaborative technologies
• Network security
• Managed services
• Enterprise network infrastructure
PRIVACY: The Brookside Group and UCStrategies.com are committed to protecting your privacy. Providing your contact information is optional. Your email address is required if you want to receive a summary of the study's key findings. Any personal information such as name and e-mail address gathered from this survey will be used only to keep you informed and updated on the services, market studies and content available to you from both The Brookside Group and UCStrategies.com. All market intelligence gathered from this survey will be compiled and summarized in aggregate.
PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS - This survey is comprehensive, but all questions have been carefully designed to be quick and easy to answer, and should take you only about 10 minutes to complete.
Please refer this survey to your colleagues and provide them the survey URL (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3N5XB5L). The more respondents, the greater the value of this study's findings to you.