RULES OF THE CONTEST
1. No purchase required to enter.
2. Entrants must be over 21, with permission of employer. Employees of ITEM Publications, IFI, their distributors, agents and representatives are not permitted to participate.
3. Entries permissible from most countries.
4. Entrants agree and understand their entries will be the property of ITEM Publications, Interference Technology and IFI. Entrants who do not wish to receive further communications from IFI may email request to email@example.com.
5. IFI reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value. The prize has no cash equivalent.
6. The chances of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received before the selection deadline in accordance with these rules.
7. Entries must be received by January 31, 2012 to be eligible.
8. The winning entry form will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entry forms on February 6, 2012. The potential winner will be contacted by email at the address indicated on the selected entrant's entry form and if he or she is unable to be reached in that manner within 72 hours of the selection the prize will be forfeited.
9. Prizes consist of one (1) Nook Color and twelve (12) IFI branded golf shirts.
10. No Liability. ITEM Publications and IFI along with its employees, agents, representatives, and assignees shall not be responsible in any way for loss or damage arising from the use of or, bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to, the prize awarded in this contest or the entry by a contestant herein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ITEM Publications and IFI assume no responsibility or liability for any risk or dangers associated with the acceptance or use of the prize awarded as part of this contest or any liability associated with on-line or electronic entries, and expressly disclaim liability from loss or damage to a contestant's computer system howsoever caused arising from bugs, viruses or technical failures in any way associated with or arising from, on-line or electronic entries.
11. Errors and Omissions Excepted. ITEM Publications and IFI are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may, in its discretion, withdraw this contest if it is found to contain any such error, without liability to anyone whatsoever.