2022 TRMA President’s Awards
Information about the TRMA President’s Awards
TRMA is introducing a new criteria for The President’s Award. The awards, which used to honor the best presentations at each conference, are now honoring leaders in the industry. The President’s Awards will be presented to two individuals each year at the Fall Conference. One award will go to an individual member employed by a Business Affiliate and the other will go to an individual employed by a Voting Member in recognition of their contributions to TRMA. Both must meet the requirements and eligibility as listed below.
Nominations for the President's Awards will be accepted now through September 8, 2022. Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a TRMA member in good standing at the time of nomination.
- Nominee exhibits a history of service and leadership in TRMA and the industry. This includes active participation in committees, presentations, and service to the membership through the years.
- The nominee is respected within the industry due to his/her/their integrity, raising the level of professionalism, helping others succeed, and/or providing educational opportunities.
- Nominee must follow consistent ethical business standards and is committed to TRMA’s success.
- Nominees must not have been honored with the award within 5 years.
- Current board members are not eligible, including BAAB and TRMA Canada liaisons.
To nominate an individual, or yourself, simply submit this form with all the required information.
All applications will be reviewed and the Board will vote to select the winners. Award winners will be announced and recognized at The TRMA 2022 Fall Conference in Louisville, KY October 18-20.