- Nominations must be complete and contain specific examples. Incomplete nominations or nominations that do not address the specific criteria listed will not be considered. Please be sure to provide examples of an incident or situation when the nominee demonstrated the specific nomination criteria.
- Minimum 6 month employment. Nominees MUST have been employed by UVA Health System as a Health Unit Coordinator for a minimum of 6 months.
- Only Health Unit Coordinators are eligible for this award. Nominee MUST carry the specific title, "Health Unit Coordinator" to be considered.
- Nominees must be in good standing.
- Only nominations submitted via this web form will be accepted. Submit your nomination using this form. Submissions via email, fax, or other alternate route will be rejected.
As you consider your exemplar(s), for each criterion below, write about an actual situation and/or information that demonstrates how the nominee meets the criterion and is in a special category worthy of recognition.
Nominations are due by 23:59 on July 16, 2019.