The FAFP Exemplary Teaching award was created to acknowledge Academy members who deserve recognition of exemplary teaching skills, as well as individuals who have implemented outstanding educational programs and/or developed innovative teaching models in a part-time/volunteer setting.
The nominees for the FAFP Exemplary Teaching Awards will be evaluated based upon the following criteria:
- Recognized for exemplary teaching skills and outstanding progression of abilities over several years by medical students, residents, or peers; or
- Developed and implemented innovative curriculum, teaching model(s), or program(s) in a variety of educational spheres; and
- Must be a current member of the AAFP/FAFP.
All nominations must include the following information to be eligible for consideration:
- A completed nomination form via this application
- Current Curriculum Vitae (attached below - 5 page maximum)
- A minimum of 250 and a maximum of 500 word letter of support.
The application and supporting documents (as noted above) must be sent together in this application and received at FAFP no later than August 1, 2022. Questions, please contact Jennifer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 726-0944.