The 25th Anniversary Family Cafe Exhibitor Agreement
The 25th Anniversary Family Cafe, June 9-11, 2023, Orlando
Thank you for choosing to purchase display space in the Exhibit Hall at The 25th Anniversary Family Café. Please note the following:
- Each exhibit space at The 25th Anniversary Family Café will include one 10’ x 10’ area furnished with one skirted table and two chairs.
- The cost per space is $2,500 for the duration of the conference. Payments received before February 14, 2023 will be subject to a $50 discount.
- The $2,500 payment entitles you to two free professional conference registrations. Each additional member of your group must pay a $250 professional registration fee. This fee applies to all members of your group, regardless of level or nature of participation in the event. Individuals with disabilities and their family members are exempt.
- Fire safety regulations require vendors displaying vehicles to purchase two booth spaces for each individual vehicle.
- All booth assignments are made at the discretion of The Family Cafe.
- Completion of this Exhibitor Agreement indicates a contractual relationship between your organization and The Family Café.
- Exhibitors may not assign, share or sublet their booth space without approval of The Family Café.
The Family Café offers an opportunity for organizations to distribute printed material at an unmanned table in the Exhibit Hall. For a cost of only $500 per 5000 pieces, your organization can place printed information on the Take-Away Table in our highly trafficked exhibit area. Simply complete this form and send it, with payment, to The Family Café. You will be informed of shipping arrangements prior to the event.
Refunds will be issued for any cancellation received in writing prior to June 1, 2023. There will be a $100 processing fee for all cancellations. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after June 1, 2023.
The Hyatt Regency is located at 9801 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819. The hotel can be reached at 800-233-1234. Exhibitors are asked to arrange their own transportation and accommodation.