Workshop: Positioning Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Global MICE Marketplace: Corporate and Association Meetings
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 2nd installment of Positioning Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Global MICE Marketplace Series - Corporate and Association Meetings workshop on the 24th of October 9:00 – 16:00 and 25th of October 09:00 – 13:00, at Ibis Hotel, Sarajevo.
THE GLOBAL CORPORATE AND ASSOCIATION MEETINGS MARKET
The global MICE industry is one of the most lucrative tourism segments. According to a recent market study by Custom Market Insights, the global demand analysis of size & revenue share was valued at approximately USD 645.7 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 860.1 Billion by end of 2023. This is expected to grow to reach around USD 1620.7 Billion by 2032. The global MICE sector comprises a significant portion of international tourism, while it also has a so called "beyond tourism effects", as it is one of key drivers for economic development and broad intellectual engagement for destinations. MICE, as a result, will expand and destinations that are prepared to capture this growing demand stand to gain significant economic and social returns. BiH is well-positioned to compete in this highly lucrative market where per day spend is 9-fold that of BiH in 2019.
As a follow up to Fundamentals of MICE Tourism workshop, Milos Milovanovic, a leading global MICE strategist, accompanied by four of the region’s top Corporate and Association Meetings buyers and organizers, will deliver a workshop that will delve into the intricate and complex nature of corporate and association meetings.
The experts will present on the following topics:
- Market potential in numbers,
- Opportunities for the region and BiH, and SWOT analysis,
- Key factors to influence destination positioning and demand
- Latest trends and future outlook,
- Demand and supply value chain composition and analysis – who does what, when and how,
- Practical strategies and tactics on how to develop and grow this segment,
- Product development discussion: what exists and what is missing,
- Proven best practices to developing competitive bids built on the country’s value proposition,
- Competition +. Collaboration = Coopetition: Proven and business-friendly models between local suppliers to ensure ongoing and mutually profitable relationship.
- Maximizing on MICE tradeshows
For details on the experts: LINK