Established in 1980, the Elizabeth Williams Wade Award is presented to a graduate who has made outstanding contributions to Salem State University.
Nomination deadline is March 31, 2024.
This year's award recipient will be honored during Alumni Weekend 2024.
* Each recipient must have attained notable achievement or made a lasting contribution to Salem State University through their philanthropic and voluntary endeavors.
* It is preferred that recipient attend the awards ceremony to accept their award.
* The recipients are eligible to receive a specific award once, but are eligible to receive a different award in the future.
* The nomination form below must be completed in full.
* A 500 word or more statement must be included with the nomination form.
* The Awards Committee reserves the right to conduct independent research on a nominee.
* The Awards Committee will only consider information when it is part of a submitted nomination.
* The Awards Committee will also not consider nominations that consist solely of a nominee's resume.
* Incomplete nominations will NOT be considered.