Welcome to the Service Council's research survey on Digital Transformation & Technology Investment Plans. We thank you for your interest.
The purpose of this survey is three-fold:
- To understand your definition of digital transformation and to uncover where you are on your digital journey.
- To identify existing technology infrastructure and prioritization of technology investments for '23 and beyond.
- To understand what defines and how to measure the success and efficacy of a digital transformation.
The survey is organized into six parts (26 total questions incl. demo questions and should take between 8-12 minutes to complete):
- Introduction (2 questions)
- Defining objectives of Digital Transformation (8 questions)
- Current & existing technology infrastructure (4 questions)
- Expanded & new technology investments (4 questions)
- Measuring success (4 questions)
- Demographic questions (4 questions)
Service Council assures all survey participants that all answers are confidential; we do NOT SHARE individual participant names or survey answers WITH ANYONE. We report survey results in the aggregate ONLY. Combined, anonymous survey results will be provided to those survey respondents who provide their names and email addresses.
Questions about the survey can be directed to John Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at (617) 717-8300. Thank you for your participation.
Let's start with a couple of quick questions about you.