We welcome abstracts that communicate current research, case studies, educational tools, development of new services and clinics, and public policy efforts that are relevant to the nutritional management of inherited metabolic diseases.
- Abstracts describing original research and related-efforts relevant to inherited metabolic diseases must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts submitted for presentation at the 2022 GMDI Conference will be reviewed by our GMDI Research Committee. Two abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. Other accepted abstracts will be invited to give poster presentations.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in Molecular Genetics and Metabolism.
- Abstracts submitted after the stipulated deadline will not be considered. Authors are strongly advised to submit prior to the deadline.
- The copyright in the abstracts are retained by the authors; however, the authors give permission to the GMDI 2022 Conference organizing committee to publish the abstracts in the journal.