Please Note the Following Requirements for All Special NAHN Awards:
* You may submit multiple nominations using this web portal
* Submitted nomination information becomes the property of the National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN).
* Nominees must be a member of NAHN in good standing for at least two (2) consecutive years - some awards require longer.
* Nominations may be self-nominated or made by colleagues, clients, administrators, or co-workers.
* Qualified nominees may be the recipient of a particular Award only once. Any individual who has received previous recognition by NAHN for that Award is not eligible for the same award, but may be nominated for other NAHN awards.
* Current NAHN Board Members are not eligible to be nominated for these awards.
* Only complete applications will be considered.
- Two (2) separate letters of reference/recommendation - must be 300 words or less and illustrate the nominee’s qualifications and accomplishments (PDF Format required).
- A copy of the Nominee's CV/Resume (PDF Format required).
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact NAHN at firstname.lastname@example.org.