2021 AOSSM ACE Award
Eligibility and Guidelines
- All exhibitors at the Annual Meeting are eligible to submit entries for this award. There is no limit to the number of entries for exhibitors.
- Devices, procedures, techniques, materials, etc. introduced since the previous AOSSM Annual Meeting are eligible. This includes modifications to existing concepts that substantially improves outcomes in orthopaedic sports medicine.
- Submission must be on display in the Exhibit Hall during the Annual Meeting.
- Supporting information must be made available for the judges to inform their scoring and deliberations.
- Supporting information may include, but is not limited to, product literature and data, podium and/or poster presentations about the product or similar data and information.
- Only exhibitors who are paid in full by May 21, 2021 are eligible for this award.
- All items marked with an asterisk are required to complete submission
- For questions, please contact Kevin Boyer, AOSSM Director of Research and Health Policy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are due by May 21, 2021