|Page1 / 4||
||25% of survey complete.|
Once you have completed the submission process, please remember to upload your resume in question# 13 and headshot in question 14. Resume file should be a DOC or PDF and headshot file can be PNG or JPG.
Your resume should include the following:
- Name, city, state, email address and primary phone# where you can be reached between Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm (CT)
- Summary of accomplishments
- Education including degree and concentration, awarding academic institutions (please do not include award year) and supplemental courses relevant to the profession
- Experience: work as a healthcare volunteer resource professional, tenure, organization name, city, state, responsibilities and key accomplishments
- Committee experience with AHVRP: tenure, which committee, your role and accomplishments
- Chapter experience: tenure, which chapter, your role and accomplishments
- Other non-profit experience as a volunteer: tenure, organization, role and accomplishments
- Professional memberships: organization and years of membership
- Professional credentials: name of credential, organization, date credential was issued
- Publications: published by a third party; title of publication and short description; should not include blog posts
- Presentations: may include training sessions, chapter presentation, conference presentations, non-profit presentation, pod cast and or webinars
- Awards: any award at the local, state, national level; can be related or non-related to healthcare volunteer resources.