Before you begin, please read through the instructions carefully. If you need clarification, the Mississauga Arts Council office is open virtually from Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Festival of the Year Award
- Self-nominations or posthumous nominations, (with the exception of the Lifetime Achievement Award) will not be accepted.
- Previously Nominated Candidates are eligible to be re-nominated.
- One Nomination per form.
- Late or incomplete nominations will not be accepted. The Mississauga Arts Council is not responsible for incomplete applications or applications that have not been received.
- Please note that submissions will be accepted electronically only. If for some reason you do not have the ability to apply online, please call 905-807-3874.
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- The award is for a reoccurring festival which features Mississauga artists and presents various art forms to a large and diverse audience.
- The award is presented to the festival’s organizing group for their outstanding quality and impact.
- The deserving festival must have operated for at least three years, take place in Mississauga, and be open to the public.
- Any resident can nominate a worthy group who organizes a reoccurring festival that adheres to the criteria. For example, a cultural or music festival that features artists as a part of their programming can be nominated.
Nominations are due Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
The Mississauga Arts Council is not responsible for incomplete applications or applications that have not been received.