Question Title

* 1. What type of resident/visitor are you?

Question Title

* 2. What is your PRIMARY mode of Transportation

Question Title

* 3. Please select ALL of the modes you use to travel to different destinations.

Question Title

* 4. If you use rideshare or ride hail apps, why do you use them?

Question Title

* 5. How likely are you to use a rideshare service (Uber or Lyft) if it were available?

Question Title

* 6. How likely are you to use a bikeshare service if it were available?

Question Title

* 7. Please prioritize the mobility needs that apply to your Community and/or the County.
The number 1 indicates the highest priority.

Question Title

* 8. Are there any roads and/or intersections you avoid because you feel they are dangerous (speeding cars, difficulty turning due to congestion, close calls, etc.)? Please provide location and Town.

Question Title

* 9. Are there any roads you avoid due to poor pavement conditions or potholes? Provide location and Town.

Question Title

* 10. Please prioritize the safety concerns you think apply within your Community, commute to work, and/or the County.
The number 1 indicates the highest priority.

Question Title

* 11. Please prioritize the following land use policies that could apply to the transportation network in our region.
The number 1 indicates the highest priority.

Question Title

* 12. Please prioritize the following environmental impact solutions that could apply to the transportation network in our region.
The number 1 indicates the highest priority.

Question Title

* 13. Transportation funding varies in every region. Depending upon the type of grant and priority, some federal giant programs cover 100% of costs, while other grants cover 80% and non-federal sources pay the other 20%. We would like to know what your priority would be.

Question Title

* 14. There are many factors to consider when reviewing new projects and programs for the Long-Range Transportation Plan. Please provide the following criteria factors.

  Extremely Important Important Neutral Not Important Negligible 
How the project will affect my neighborhood
Cost effectiveness
How a project will impact travel lanes
Consistency with the Long-Range Transportation goals
Encouragement of alternative modes of transportation, other than single occupancy vehicles
Reduced congestion
Climate change and environmental concerns
Improved quality of life and livability

Question Title

* 15. The following list of transportation improvements were identified as a high priority for Martha's Vineyard. Please help us prioritize these projects.
The number 1 indicates the highest priority.

Question Title

* 16. The Long-Range Transportation Plan includes fundamental objectives for the region. What are the top transportation priorities you would like to see addressed in the future?

Question Title

* 17. Is there anything else you'd like to add?

0 of 17 answered
 

T