**NOMINATIONS FOR THIS AWARD ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2019-20 AWARD**
Established in 1980, the Elizabeth Williams Wade Award is presented to an alumnus/a who has made outstanding contributions to Salem State University. The award was established and is awarded by members of the Salem State University Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Nominations deadline is April 3, 2020.
This year's award recipient will be honored in 2020 during Alumni Weekend.
* Each recipient must have attained notable achievement or made a lasting contribution to Salem State University through their philanthropic and voluntary endeavors.
* Each recipient must have earned a degree from Salem State University.
* It is preferred that recipient attend the awards ceremony to accept his or her award.
* The recipients are eligible to receive a specific award once, but are eligible to receive a different award in the future.
* The awards committee is not obligated to select a recipient from each category if applicants do not adequately meet the requirements.
* No member of the Alumni Association Board of Directors may self-nominate for the award.
* The nomination form below must be completed in full.
* A 500 word or more statement must be included with the nomination form.
* The Awards Committee, comprised of members of the Salem State University Alumni Board, reserves the right to conduct independent research on a nominee. The Committee will only consider information when it is part of a submitted nomination.
* The Awards Committee will also not consider nominations that consist solely of a nominee's resume.
* Incomplete nominations will NOT be considered.