2019 Transition Conference: Scholarship Request
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2019 Transition Conference on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at the College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA. Please review the following guidelines to receive financial assistance to attend the conference.
- The cost of the conference is $75 per person. There are limited scholarships available to families who need financial assistance to attend the conference. The Arc of Massachusetts will award a $40 scholarship per family that will be applied to the conference registration fee. (Scholarships may be used for registration fees only.)
- Should the remaining balance of $35 still be a financial hardship, The Arc of Massachusetts will direct the family to partnering agencies that may be of help to assist with additional funding.
- Families who are Department of Developmental Services (DDS) eligible should contact their Family Support Center to inquire on Family Support funding to assist with other supports that may be needed to participate in this conference training (ex: respite, child care, etc.)
- Please complete this application no later than October 7, 2019. If approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to register.
- Questions? Contact Kerry Mahoney at (781) 891-6270 x109 or via email at Mahoney@arcmass.org
Hurry: scholarship opportunities are limited!