TECH CORPS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring K-12 students have equal access to technology programs, skills and resources that enhance early learning and prepare them for college and career. TECH CORPS develops technology programs and deploys tech-savvy talent to assist K-12 schools and youth-serving organizations across the country.
The mission of TECH CORPS is three-fold and is achieved through:
• PROGRAMS. Bringing additional technology resources to K-12 students and teachers through national, state and local programs such as Computing Career Corps, E4Tech, High School Coding Camp, Student Code Corps, Student TECH CORPS, Student WEB CORPS, Techie Camp, and Techie Club.
• PEOPLE. Recruiting and supporting tech-savvy volunteers from the community to advise and assist schools and youth-serving organizations in the integration of new technologies.
• PARTNERS. Increasing educational technology resources through partnerships with education, business, government and community.
The Program Support/Data Entry Assistant will work with TECH CORPS staff and Manager, Special Projects - JFS on all aspects of program implementation as needed. Support student outreach, recruitment, enrollment and orientation. Assist Manager, Special Projects - JFS with program site selection and prepping sites for program implementation (working with tech staff on software installation, room prep, etc.). Provide daily oversight and support to direct program staff as needed. Provide support to Program Specialist and other TECH CORPS staff as needed. Provide support to as needed. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
Position: Program Support Assistant, Part-time/Seasonal Position
Dates/Times: May 1 - September 30, Monday – Friday
Time: 30-40 hours per week; Hours may vary
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist Manager, Special Projects - JFS with verifying and maintaining necessary participant information including but not limited to: TANF documentation, attendance records, emergency information, skill attainment, etc.
• Input program and student data into applicable database/platforms.
• Establish, maintain and assemble files and documentation in accordance with FCJFS standards.
• Prepare documentation for FCDJFS monitoring reviews/visits.
• Support SYEP staff to ensure successfully delivery of SYEP programs.
• Assist in drafting, editing and disseminating written communications.
• Prepare, duplicate and assemble program supply kits and materials.
• Deliver program materials to sites.
• Collect data, prepare and process reports for TECH CORPS as needed.
• Support the mission and goals of the organization across all programs.
• Some lifting/transporting heavy boxes throughout program duration.
• Performs other duties as needed to ensure the successful implementation of TECH CORPS programs.