Thank you for your interest in Avid4 Adventure's Financial Assistance Program for day camp and overnight camp. Fortunately, through an increase in donations, we are now able to make more awards at the 25% OFF and 50% OFF levels for both day and overnight camps.
Avid4 Adventure strives to serve as many kids as possible through its financial assistance program. If selected, you will be awarded a specific week and camp. Unfortunately, not all camps and weeks will have space available for financial assistance recipients.
Please read the following guidelines prior to applying for financial assistance:
* Awards are possible at incomes greater than 100K, so please apply if your only ability to attend camp is with financial assistance.
* Please note that proof of household income via a previous year tax return and/or recent pay stub(s) must be provided only if requested by Avid4 Adventure in order for assistance to be granted.
* Please ensure that the application is completely filled out in order for it to be considered.
* Please note that we need a separate online application completed for each child. For example, siblings need two separate applications.
* Please complete only one application per child.
* Please complete this when your child is around, as we will ask you to seek a response from them.
* Please do not call about the status of your application.
* Financial assistance may not be applied to previously purchased camp sessions- all paid sessions are considered final and subject to our cancellation policy.