Welcome to Training Industry's 8th Annual Top Learning Portal/LMS Companies Application!
This application is used to assist our Top 20 Selection Committee in identifying Learning Portal/LMS organizations for the 2017 Top 20 and Watch Lists.
For the purposes of this application, we define learning portals/LMS as a central repository where learners can access formal, informal and collaborative learning content from a learning management system and other related tools and where learning administrators can schedule, track and manage learning.
To view lists from previous years, visit our website.
The application data will only be used internally by Training Industry, Inc.'s staff.
The data will not be publicly displayed, communicated or distributed in any way.
1. To complete the application, you will need the following information as it relates to your learning portal/LMS:
- Quality of learning portal/LMS user and administrative features
- Commitment to the corporate training industry
- Industry visibility, innovation and impact
- Number and strength of clients
- Geographic reach
- Company size and growth potential
3. You may return to the application to submit additional information up until the due date of September 13, 2017.
- Click "Done" to save your data each time you submit.
- Check "No" for the last question until you're ready to submit.
- Use the same computer and make sure your browser's cookies are enabled to continue the application.
4. To print a copy, print it out before clicking "Done" at the end.
5. Questions with an asterisk (*) are required. Although most questions are not required, a complete application is needed to fully evaluate.
6. Should you have any questions or would like a copy of your past applications please contact Lea Johnson.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the application. We look forward to reviewing your application.