The Constructech 50 is a listing of the most influential construction technology providers with a strong and ongoing market presence.
As you know, this is the ranking of the top construction technology companies based on a thorough market analysis that couples a host of areas, examines fiscal performance, technological prowess, industry and employee engagement, innovation, and industry likability.
Thank you for completing the Constructech 50 awards ballot. Your responses to the questions below will help Constructech magazine understand your company’s position in the marketplace.
Only companies that submit a ballot for the Constructech 50 will have the opportunity to be named to the list. If a company does not submit a ballot, they will not be considered for the 2019 list.
Please note the following:
· The Constructech 50 will be announced in the 2019 Summer issue of Constructech magazine.
· All required signatures must be provided with additional form at the end of the survey.
· The cost to enter a company for the 2019 Constructech 50 is $725;
· The entry fee is for processing, reviewing, staffing, design, sorting, and overall management of the awards program.
· If chosen as a winner, the application fee will be applied to the purchase of a marketing package.
· For an idea of what the marketing package will include, please click here.
· Companies named to the Constructech 50 list are not required to purchase the marketing package
· Promotions and logos are only provided to those who participate in the marketing package
The deadline to submit: extended to April 16, 2019.