The City of Bellevue recently completed major capital improvements along 145th Place near your neighborhood or place of business:
- Added new bikelanes, sidewalks and medians, along with a center-turn lane on 145th Place SE
- Added new sidewalk, where missing, and new roadway channelization at the 156th Avenue SE and SE 22nd intersection.
- Added two new mid-block crosings with lighted signs.
- Incorporated landscape planters, rain gardens and a pervious concrete sidewalk, which lets rain filter through to the ground below.
- Improved the street lighting and the SE 24th Street traffic signal.
On SE 22nd Street,the city added sidewalk, curb, and gutter, where missing, a three-foot-wide shoulder, and improved the street lighting.
We would like to find out whether this project met your expectations so that we may improve our project delivery in the future.