Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
SurveyMonkey is seeking to add a IT administrator to support our internal corporate systems. This is a hands-on role that offers compelling projects, an excellent working environment, great coworkers and a culture that values teamwork and innovation. In addition, there are many opportunities for further training and career growth.
- Manage daily operation of Windows and Mac systems, mobile devices, networking equipment and provide application support to employees
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure a quick and satisfactory results
- Working knowledge of a broad range of hardware such as servers, laptops, printers, IP phone systems, A/V, and mobile devices
- Experience working with corporate email systems (Exchange, Office365) as well as a variety of popular software packages.
- Proficient in both OSX & Windows administration including installation, configuration, and security
- Self starter focused on problem solving and customer satisfaction
- Ability to comfortably communicate with both highly technical and non-technical people with emphasis on training users
- Must have experience supporting an engineering organization.
- Capable of following and composing process and procedure documentation
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; ability to configure DHCP, DNS, Windows host networking and local and network based user and group accounts and permissions; understands routing concepts
- Experience in or solid understanding of Video Conferencing (preferably LifeSize)
- Certifications a plus (ex. Microsoft, Cisco, Comp TIA, VMware, Citrix)
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.