The SurveyMonkey Mobile Feedback SDK
Improve your mobile app ratings with in-app surveys that are great looking and easy to use.
Whether you’re new to SurveyMonkey or have an existing account, our mobile SDK for your mobile device gives you all the tools you need to collect user feedback—and prompt the people who like you most to rate your app.
Here’s how our mobile SDK works:
- Create a feedback survey with SurveyMonkey to ask users how they’d rate your mobile app and what improvements they want to see. Rely on an expert-certified feedback template, or create a custom questionnaire.
- Integrate the survey into your app using our SDK. It just takes a few minutes.
- Get real time feedback to address issues before they lead to poor ratings.
- Prompt satisfied customers to rate your app.
Your customers take your integrated in-app feedback survey. You get feedback results in real-time.
Stay in the Loop
Our Mobile Feedback SDK will be available soon. Enter your email address and we’ll let you know when it launches.
Smarter decisions for app developers—anywhere, anytime.
Let your customers help you develop a better product experience. Integrate SurveyMonkey feedback surveys into your app and find out what your customers like (or hate) the most. Best of all, you can use our mobile app to monitor survey results from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® wherever you go.
- Create an expert in-app feedback survey in minutes
- Integrate your survey into your app with our Mobile Feedback SDK
- Survey customers and get real-time feedback from your mobile device
- Fix issues and make product improvements before your app gets bad ratings
- Encourage your most satisfied customers to rate your app
Harness the power of positive ratings.
Your customers can be your biggest advocates or harshest critics. The SurveyMonkey Mobile Feedback SDK enables you to prompt your most satisfied customers to give your app a positive rating while those customers who encountered issues are asked how to improve their experience.
In-App Feedback Survey Flow
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Some of Our Millions of Customers: