Our most advanced plan, with special pricing for Australian universities and research institutions
Enjoy our best features, collaborate better, and save over 70%
On behalf of Australian education and research institutions, the Council of Australian University Directors of Information Technology (CAUDIT) has secured special pricing for SurveyMonkey Platinum plans.
A simple poll? In-depth research? We’ve got you covered. Create any type of survey—from simple to sophisticated—with our powerful and easy-to-use survey builder.
- Unlimited surveys, questions, and responses
- Advanced survey tools, including logic, piping, randomisation, quotas, custom variables
- Advanced survey logic including Advanced Branching
- Modern themes you can customise for your institution
- SSL encryption for secure survey collection and downloading
- Analysis tools, including text analysis, cross tabulation, Excel and SPSS exporting, and one-click Powerpoint creation
- A shared asset library for your team’s logos, images, and more
- Team features for more efficient work, editing, and sharing
- Billing by invoice
- Phone support and expedited 24/7 email support
SurveyMonkey Platinum features include:
- Team Bundle (5+ users) – Includes all of the above products and services
- Department Bundle (20+ users) – Also includes a Customer Success Manager to work with the Primary Administrator of the group
- Faculty Bundle (50+ users) – Also includes a training session as well as SSO if desired
Exclusive CAUDIT pricing:
$299 AUD per user per year (a 71% discount) in the following bundles:
SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading online survey platform, with more than 3 million survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionised the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, simple and affordable for everyone. The company was founded in 1999 with a focus on helping people make better decisions, and has built technology based on over 10 years of experience in survey methodology and web development. Customers include 99% of the Fortune 500, academic institutions, organisations and neighborhood soccer leagues everywhere.