Our most advanced plan, with special pricing for CAUDIT members
Enjoy our best features for less, and start collaborating better
On behalf of Australian education and research institutions, Council of Australian University Directors of Information Technology (CAUDIT) has secured special pricing for SurveyMonkey Platinum plans.
A simple poll? In-depth research? We’ve got you covered. Create any type of survey—from simple to sophisticated—with our powerful and easy-to-use survey builder.
- Unlimited surveys, questions, and responses
- Advanced survey tools, including logic, piping, randomisation, quotas, custom variables
- Modern themes you can customise for your institution
- SSL encryption for secure survey collection and downloading
- Analysis tools, including text analysis, cross tabulation, Excel and SPSS exporting, and one-click Powerpoint creation
- A shared asset library for your team’s logos, images, and more
- Team features for more efficient work, editing, and sharing
- Billing by invoice
- Phone support and expedited 24/7 email support
SurveyMonkey Platinum features include:
- Team Bundle (5+ users) – Includes all of the above products and services
- Department Bundle (20+ users) – Also includes a Customer Success Manager to work with the Primary Administrator of the group
- Faculty Bundle (50+ users) – Also includes a training session as well as SSO if desired
Exclusive CAUDIT pricing:
$299 AUD per user per year (a 71% discount) in the following bundles:
SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading online survey platform, with more than 3 million survey responses every day. SurveyMonkey has revolutionised the way people give and take feedback, making it accessible, simple and affordable for everyone. The company was founded in 1999 with a focus on helping people make better decisions, and has built technology based on over 10 years of experience in survey methodology and web development. Customers include 99% of the Fortune 500, academic institutions, organisations and neighborhood soccer leagues everywhere.