Two days, 20 sessions, 30+ speakers… and endless opportunities to learn new tricks for leveraging feedback to make data-driven decisions, take action, and deliver impact.
Our annual virtual event is back for its second installment September 18–19th, and this year’s lineup is sure to inspire. Curiosity Conference 2019 is bringing together a brilliant group of thought leaders, analysts, experts, and your peers to dig into this year’s theme: How to build meaningful connections between people and data. We’re excited to announce an all-star cast of talented speakers from Box, Lyft, Hubspot, Ntara, Cuisinart, and many more.
Whether you’re looking for general survey tips or specialized best practices and expert use cases for your department, we’ve got you covered.
Our 2-day virtual event kicks off with a day of inspiring general sessions. SurveyMonkey CEO Zander Lurie will return to the stage to kick-off our event with a thought-provoking keynote, Winning in the Feedback Economy. Join us as we navigate a new era in which transparency, experiences, and voice of customer are colliding to boost—or tank—your business. Ntara EVP Neil Owen will talk facts vs. fiction in his session on using data to reveal what’s really happening with your business, and SurveyMonkey Director of Research Sarah Cho will share 5 expert tips to improve your surveys.
Looking for something more specific? New this year we’ve got two additional specialized tracks—Market Research and Education—to supplement our Marketing, HR, and CX tracks. Take a peek at our targeted break-out sessions:
Extract actionable insights from feedback, build credibility, and drive growth with expert tips from marketing leaders at HubSpot, SiriusDecisions, and Zendesk in these sessions:
- Trending CMO priorities in 2020: From feedback to enablement
- How Zendesk puts customers at the center of their marketing to drive growth and build credibility
- 5 ways marketers leverage surveys throughout the buyer journey
For HR professionals
Get best practices, expert tips, and real-world stories for using feedback to deliver a world-class employee experience in these sessions:
- Employee Engagement 3.0: How to build a culture of feedback
- From high attrition to high retention: How Celadon flipped their employee sentiment
- How to attract, engage, and retain talent using surveys
For CX professionals
Hear from CX leaders at Box, Lyft, and u&u and learn how to collect and act on feedback to deliver an exceptional customer experience in these sessions:
- Be your customers’ hero by driving action using customer feedback
- How recruiting company u&u delivers an award-worthy candidate experience
- 5 best practices for using surveys to design a CX program that matters
For Education professionals
Get expert tips and tricks for using feedback to increase the value of curriculum, improve student services, and set your institution up for success in these sessions:
- How Emory’s Goizueta Business School pioneers the idea of treating students like customers
- How to build a survey program for honest student feedback
- Student feedback at scale: How Palo Alto College manages survey projects across 75+ departments
For Market Research professionals
Speakers from IBM, Cuisinart, and more will showcase real-world best practices for building a comprehensive agile market research program in these sessions:
- Small and mighty: How Cuisinart’s 2-person insights team influences major national product launches
- How IBM’s thought leaders capture futuristic consumer insights
- Learn how to unleash the power of DIY market research